AuthorMessage
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Hulk Hoagans Son Hurt Bad in car crash   Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:57 am

The following is from CNN.

Wrestling star's son hurt in Florida car wreck, police say

(CNN) -- The teenage son of wrestling star Hulk Hogan and a companion were seriously injured in a high-speed car accident in his hometown of Clearwater, Fla., Sunday evening, a police spokesman said.

Nick Bollea was the driver of a Toyota Supra that went out of control and slammed into a palm tree while headed out of downtown Clearwater at a "high rate of speed" about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Clearwater police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. "It destroyed the car," he said.

Hogan, one of the top professional wrestlers of the 1980s and 1990s, is now featured in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best." His son, wife and daughter regularly appear on the show.

A helicopter took Bollea and his passenger, whose identity was not immediately released, to a hospital in nearby St. Petersburg after paramedics removed them from the wreckage, Shelor said.

"They're both down there. Nick's father is down there," he said. (Posted 9:35 p.m
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hoagans Son Hurt Bad in car crash   Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Seeing how Nick drives on Hogan Knows Best, this doesn't really surprise me, but it is a shame. I hope he's pulling through and I'm sure Hulk's torn up by it to because he's such a protective parent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hulk Hoagans Son Hurt Bad in car crash
Page 1 of 1